In May 2009 I headed up a stake baby quilt project, and we made about 65 quilts that year. Then in April 2010 we did it again, and ever since April my sewing room has been piled high with charity quilts in all stages of completion.
We did a big push to get a lot tied at Youth Conference in July, and then another big push to get the rest tied on Saturday, in a service project just before the General Relief Society broadcast.
At the end of the Saturday event, we had about 34 that were not tied yet, and the Raleigh University Ward offered to take them and tie them later.
All from donated fabric and batting, with the exception of $90 of batting that we bought with RS funds. I think we did pretty good.
And I am very happy to get all of them out of my house.